Careers at AAA Service Network
Do you want to work for a growing company that offers ongoing opportunities, has a great culture and was even awarded the psychologically healthy workplace award by the Michigan Psychological Association?
AAA Service Network is looking for additional members to join our team in four service categories! All of these positions come with our comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- New and extremely organized work vehicles
- Medical insurance for you and your family including health, dental, and vision coverage
- Great culture, having fun while being paid well
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- State-of-the-art tools, parts, and supplies
- Continual professional training
- Legal Shield Personal Legal Services
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad, and access to integrated software
- Life Insurance
- Competitive pay
- Entry-level HVAC Service Technicians- we offer professional training beginning at entry level!
- Experienced HVAC Service Technician
- Entry-level Plumbing Service Technicians- we offer professional training beginning at entry level!
- Experienced Plumbing Service Technician
- Entry-level Appliance Service Technicians- we offer professional training beginning at entry level!
- Experienced Appliance Service Technician
- Entry-level Electrical Service Technicians- we offer professional training beginning at entry level!
- Experienced Electrical Service Technician
Our service professionals are among the highest-paid technicians in Southeast Michigan. You’ll have unlimited earning potential. (We are 99% residential service/existing homes). We’re looking for A+ team members to join our team of hardworking professionals! Our chosen candidate will receive award-winning professional training.
Requirements of these positions include:
- Be able to produce neat, clean, and tidy work.
- Be an exceptional team player; energetic, goal-oriented, optimistic!
- Be intuitive, hard-working, efficient, can keep a van well organized, and have a “what’s next” attitude
- Be able to climb in and out of box trucks, able to lift over 75lbs, and work in the Michigan cold and heat.
- Have the ability to physically work at various heights and/or in tight spaces (e.g. crawl spaces, attics, closets, etc.).
- Must be ok with overtime
- Tattoos must be covered at work (i.e. long sleeves, etc.)
- Must be able to pass the state of Michigan and national background and drug test, have a clean driving record and current driver’s license. (If any of these are a problem please do not apply).