Now Hiring - HVAC Technician
Working for AAA Service Network
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time (since 1976!) with three locations (Howell, Brighton, and Plymouth). You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like ours. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners; how much we prioritize ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home; how much you can earn when you truly are the best.
People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You
Because we offer state-of-the-art customer experience, we need top-of-the-line HVAC technicians who genuinely care about the customer and are not looking for “just a job,” but a career.
Job Description: HVAC Technician
You will diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions by providing an extraordinary customer experience.
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Join the on-call rotation.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training, allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications—we can help you with this.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and find it fun and challenging, you have just the right amount of skill and experience.
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in Southeast Michigan. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Company-supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company truck.
- Medical insurance for you and your family including health, dental, and vision coverage.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad, and access to integrated software.
- State-of-the-art tools, parts, and supplies.
- 401(k) plan with company matching.
- A family. Although this is last on the list, it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same care when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at AAA Service Network.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job, make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where they will be appreciated by their team and customers—and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, please fill out the form below!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.