Boiler Repair in Southeast Michigan
HOWELL | BRIGHTON | PLYMOUTH | ANN ARBOR | FENTON & SURROUNDING AREAS
Your boiler provides gentle, reliable heat with incredible efficiency throughout the year. But even the best-designed, most rugged pieces of equipment sometimes require a bit of help. When your boiler malfunctions and you find yourself facing a leak, no heat, strange smells, or any other headache, you’re going to want things to get back to normal fast.
When that happens, call the team at AAA Service Network for expert boiler repair. Our team of heating professionals can help resolve any issue with your system, big or small, reliably and quickly. And by scheduling repairs sooner rather than later, you save money over time as even minor issues can grow into costly catastrophes if left unattended!
Need boiler repair services in Southeast Michigan? Reach out to the experts at AAA Service Network today by dialing 517-548-5040 or contacting us online.
Signs You Need Boiler Repair
If your boiler seems a bit strange, even if it’s not quite malfunctioning in a significant way yet, you probably want to have someone take a look at it. If you’re not sure what counts as a sign you need boiler repair, keep your eyes open for these oddities:
- Pilot light problems. If you have a pilot light on your boiler and that pilot is behaving oddly or won’t stay lit, it deserves attention — don’t just relight it and ignore it!
- Unusual sounds. If your boiler is suddenly making noises it has never made before, you should call for repairs even if nothing else seems wrong yet.
- Leaks. Any leak of any size deserves professional attention, even if you think you can or have resolved it; the leak didn’t occur without reason, so making sure it won’t happen again is crucial.
- High utility bills. If your bills are going up for no discernable reason, it can indicate energy waste in your boiler, often due to bad components.
- Bad smells. If something around your boiler smells bad, it can be any number of problems: small leaks growing mold or bacteria, gas leaks, damaged electrical components, etc. Burning dust is the only acceptable smell, and only when first starting your system after a while.
If you’ve noticed these signs, or more obvious signs like a lack of heat or hot water, don’t hesitate to reach out to the team at AAA Service Network by phone at 517-548-5040 or online.
Boiler Repair vs. Boiler Replacement
When determining whether your boiler needs repair or replacement, the key factor is costs over time. If your boiler needs continued repairs or the cost of a single major repair exceeds more than 50% of the value of a new system, you should consider a replacement. On the other hand, you should repair smaller issues, especially on a newer boiler. Our team can help you figure out which makes the most sense for your situation.
To learn more about boiler repair versus boiler replacement for your home in Southeast Michigan, contact AAA Service Network at 517-548-5040!
Choose AAA Service Network for Boiler Repair in Southeast MI
When you call the team at AAA Service Network for boiler repairs, HVAC work, plumbing, electrical panel upgrades, or anything else, you can count on our technicians to be well-trained, professional, and certified. They’ll do everything possible to ensure your full satisfaction because we want every customer to enjoy a five-star experience with us — and because we’re confident in our work, we back every repair with a one-year warranty.
Need boiler repair in Southeast Michigan? Call us at 517-548-5040 or contact us online and schedule an appointment today!
What You Can Expectwhen you work with us
-Edward Copp, Owner
“We called AAA for repair our refrigerator. Kyle was our technician and the repair was preformed in a very professional way. We could not be happier with the quality of service and repair! Thanks very much Kyle! Ten Stars!”-Robert
Livingston, Washtenaw, W Wayne,
SW Oakland and S Genesee Counties
Howell | Brighton | Plymouth | Ann Arbor | Novi | Fenton | Northville
Canton | South Lyon | Pinckney | Hartland | Milford | Whitmore Lake | Dexter
W Wayne, SW Oakland and
S Genesee Counties
Howell | Brighton | Plymouth | Ann Arbor
Novi | Fenton | Northville | Canton
South Lyon | Pinckney | Hartland
Milford | Whitmore Lake | Dexter