Dishwasher Repair in Southeast Michigan
A dishwasher can be a real time saver, especially in homes with large families and complex schedules. And while most dishwashers are quite reliable, any breakdown or malfunction can be a major inconvenience in a busy household.
When you need reliable, high-quality dishwasher repairs, trust our appliance repair experts at AAA Service Network. We feature knowledgeable, factory-trained service technicians who can repair nearly any dishwasher problem, large or small. We offer dishwasher repair services throughout Southeast Michigan, including Howell, Plymouth, Brighton, Ann Arbor, Canton, Novi, and the surrounding areas. With more than 40 years of professional experience, you can count on us for all your appliance repair needs, including emergency service.
Do you have a problem with your dishwasher? Call AAA Service Network today at 517-548-5040 or contact us online for fast, friendly service anywhere in the Howell, Plymouth, or Brighton area. We will send out a local dishwasher repairman as soon as possible, and all our repairs are backed by a full one-year warranty for your peace of mind!
When to Call a Dishwasher Repair Service
Dishwashers can malfunction for any number of reasons. Here are some of the most common issues that warrant a service call:
- The dishwasher will not turn on
- The water keeps filling or will not fill completely
- The door seal leaks
- The drain is clogged
- Dishes are not being cleaned properly
- Odd smells or sounds
If you notice these or any other dishwasher problems, call our repair service for help. We will respond quickly and offer fast, professional dishwasher repairs. The repair cost will depend on the nature of the problem, the cost of the required parts, and the length of the service call. At AAA Service Network, we will provide an accurate quote so that you can make an informed decision.
Contact AAA Service Network today for dishwasher repair services anywhere in Southeast Michigan!
Causes of Common Dishwasher Problems
A broken dishwasher can disrupt your family life easily. At AAA Service Network, we can diagnose and repair most dishwasher problem quite quickly, including:
- Control circuit failures – Can cause irregular or erratic cycles, failures to start a cycle, or a complete lack of operation.
- Pump malfunctions – Can lead to problems filling the dishwasher with water, poor cleaning, abnormal noises, or a complete failure to operate.
- Drain or ejector pump clogs – Can prevent the dishwasher from draining, leave food particles on the dishes, or contribute to odor or noise problems.
- Latch failures – A broken door latch may cause leaks or prevent the dishwasher from running.
- Door seal failures – May contribute to leaks or odor problems.
- Float switch problems – A stuck or broken float switch may cause problems with the water levels in the dishwasher or improper cleaning.
- Dirty or damaged spray nozzles – Can affect cleaning operations or cause erratic cycles.
- Thermostat or heating element failures – May cause dishes to not dry properly, long cycle times, or erratic cycles.
Our experts at AAA Service Network can repair all these problems and more. We offer dishwasher repair for all common appliance brands, including Maytag, Frigidaire, GE, LG, KitchenAid, and Whirlpool.
To learn more about the brands and models we service, contact us today. We keep many common replacement parts in stock for fast, effective repairs!
Dishwasher Repair in Howell, Plymouth & Brighton, MI
Don’t resign yourself to washing dishes the hard way—call AAA Service Network for fast repairs and superior service anywhere in Southeast Michigan!
Call our appliance experts at 517-548-5040 or contact us online to schedule dishwasher repairs today!