Dryer Repair in Southeast Michigan
The ability to wash and dry clothes at home is a significant time saver and a necessity for many Michigan families, but when the dryer fails to operate properly, it can make everyday life much harder. With our expert appliance repair technicians at AAA Service Network, we can minimize the disruption to your schedule and help you save money with affordable dryer repair services.
We offer professional dryer and appliance repair services throughout Southeast Michigan, as well as comprehensive HVAC, plumbing, and generator services. With over 40 years of industry experience, we can quickly diagnose and repair nearly any dryer problem, and we service all of the most common brands and models.
Has your dryer stopped working? Call AAA Service Network today at 517-548-5040 or contact us online for fast, professional dryer repairs in Southeast Michigan!
Common Dryer Problems That We Repair
Most clothes dryers, especially electric models, have a limited amount of parts and are relatively reliable. However, some of the most common dryer problems that we encounter include:
- The dryer will not turn on – In most cases, this is caused by a tripped breaker, a malfunctioning thermostat, a damaged start switch, a control circuit failure, or a blown thermal fuse. In gas models, there may be a problem with the ignition system, thermocouple, or flue.
- Long drying times – If the dryer exhaust or lint trap is partially clogged, it may take longer to dry your clothes. If both are clean, there may be problems with the heating element, control circuits, thermostat, or the combustion system on gas models.
- No heat output – If the dyer turns on but there is no heat, it may be caused by a damaged thermostat or control circuit, a blown thermal fuse, heating element failures, or combustion problems on gas dryers.
- The dryer is too hot – A damaged thermostat or control circuit could allow the dryer to overshoot the desired temperature.
- The dryer will not tumble – When the drum fails to turn, there may be a loose or broken belt or a problem with the idler pulley, aliment rollers, or the drum motor itself.
At AAA Service Network, we can quickly diagnose and repair these and most other common dryer problems. We feature highly trained, certified appliance technicians, as well as a one-year warranty on all appliance repairs.
Contact us today to schedule dryer repairs in Ann Arbor, Brighton, Howell, or the surrounding areas!
How Can You Tell If Your Dryer Is Broken?
In most cases, a broken dryer will be apparent when the dryer fails to turn on, the drum fails to spin, or the heating system fails to operate. This means that there is a problem with a critical part, such as the drum motor, belt, timer circuit, heating element, or other components. Sometimes, the issue will be less obvious, such as clothes that take too long to dry, overheating, unusual noises during operation, or clothes that come out wrinkled or damaged. These may be the result of minor problems like a clogged dryer vent, a malfunctioning thermostat, or a damaged belt.
If you suspect you have a broken dryer, or it is acting strangely and you are unsure of the cause, call our team at AAA Service Network. Our specially trained appliance technicians will take a look at your dryer and determine the source of the problem. We feature the latest diagnostic equipment, and we offer fast, effective dryer services for all of the most common brands. Plus, our repairs are backed by a full one-year warranty.
Need dryer repair service “near me” in Southeast Michigan? Contact us today to learn what is wrong with your dryer!
Dryer Care & Maintenance
One of the best ways to prevent problems with your dryer and increase its service life is by keeping it clean and well-maintained. Here are some of the most important things you can do to protect your dryer:
- Clean the lint screen and trap often to dry your clothes quicker and prevent fires
- Check the exhaust hose periodically for excesses lint and debris
- Check the exterior exhaust vent for debris and damage
- Use liquid fabric softener to cut down on lint production
- Clean the interior and exterior of the dryer often
- Avoid overloading the dryer to extend motor and heating element life
- Inspect the flue for leaks or damage on gas models
At AAA Service Network, we also offer complete maintenance services for dryers, as well as appliance service contracts that are affordable and convenient.
For professional dryer maintenance in Southeast Michigan, contact us today!
Schedule Dryer Repairs in Southeast Michigan
Whether you need some simple dryer maintenance or major repairs, you can count on our experts at AAA Service Network for dryer repairs anywhere in Michigan.
Contact us today at 517-548-5040 or visit us online to schedule an appointment!
Our Service Area
"we were very happy with Carter & Austin, they checked and fixed everything & made sure everything was installed the way it should be."Customer: TomAddress: Whitmore Lake, MichiganEmployee: Tim CarterWork description: Appliance repairDate: 10/06/2019
"Same day service. Matt, our repairman, was pleasant & knowledgeable."Customer: Thomas and LaurieAddress: Milford Charter Township, MichiganEmployee: Matt BuckWork description: Appliance repairDate: 01/31/2019
"Very, very happy with with our dryer repair. Kyle did a super job. He was fast, neat, and superior in all that he found wrong with the dryer."Customer: Dan and MarilynAddress: Howell, MichiganEmployee: Kyle FrenchWork description: Appliance repairDate: 01/30/2019
"Everyone from start to finish was extremely kind and courteous."Customer: LindaAddress: Brighton, MichiganEmployee: Brian LeachWork description: Appliance repairDate: 01/30/2019
"Service was great."Customer: Mike and LoriAddress: Howell, MichiganWork description: Appliance repairDate: 01/28/2019
"Fast, courteous, professional service as always."Customer: Lisa and JoelEmployee: Matt BuckWork description: Appliance repairDate: 01/28/2019
"Was very happy with the repair and the rep that was here. He was very pleasant"Customer: NancyAddress: Plymouth, MichiganEmployee: Matt BuckWork description: Appliance repairDate: 01/21/2019
"Quick, efficient service. Matt is wonderful."Customer: EricAddress: Brighton, MichiganEmployee: Matt BuckWork description: Appliance repairDate: 01/20/2019
"Brian was very courteous and professional. He explained the job in detail. It was a pleasure doing business with your company from beginning to end."Customer: TammyAddress: Dearborn Heights, MichiganEmployee: Brian LeachWork description: Appliance repairDate: 01/19/2019
"Technician was helpful in diagnosing the problem with our refrigerator."Customer: Julian and AlissaAddress: Howell, MichiganEmployee: Kyle FrenchWork description: Appliance repairDate: 01/18/2019