Dryer Repair in Southeast Michigan
The ability to wash and dry clothes at home is a significant time saver and a necessity for many Michigan families, but when the dryer fails to operate properly, it can make everyday life much harder. With our expert appliance repair technicians at AAA Service Network, we can minimize the disruption to your schedule and help you save money with affordable dryer repair services.
We offer professional dryer and appliance repair services throughout Southeast Michigan, as well as comprehensive HVAC, plumbing, and generator services. With over 40 years of industry experience, we can quickly diagnose and repair nearly any dryer problem, and we service all of the most common brands and models.
Has your dryer stopped working? Call AAA Service Network today at 877-775-3295 or contact us online for fast, professional dryer repairs in Southeast Michigan!
Common Dryer Problems That We Repair
Most clothes dryers, especially electric models, have a limited amount of parts and are relatively reliable. However, some of the most common dryer problems that we encounter include:
- The dryer will not turn on – In most cases, this is caused by a tripped breaker, a malfunctioning thermostat, a damaged start switch, a control circuit failure, or a blown thermal fuse. In gas models, there may be a problem with the ignition system, thermocouple, or flue.
- Long drying times – If the dryer exhaust or lint trap is partially clogged, it may take longer to dry your clothes. If both are clean, there may be problems with the heating element, control circuits, thermostat, or the combustion system on gas models.
- No heat output – If the dyer turns on but there is no heat, it may be caused by a damaged thermostat or control circuit, a blown thermal fuse, heating element failures, or combustion problems on gas dryers.
- The dryer is too hot – A damaged thermostat or control circuit could allow the dryer to overshoot the desired temperature.
- The dryer will not tumble – When the drum fails to turn, there may be a loose or broken belt or a problem with the idler pulley, aliment rollers, or the drum motor itself.
At AAA Service Network, we can quickly diagnose and repair these and most other common dryer problems. We feature highly trained, certified appliance technicians, as well as a one-year warranty on all appliance repairs.
Contact us today to schedule dryer repairs in Ann Arbor, Brighton, Howell, or the surrounding areas!
Dryer Care & Maintenance
One of the best ways to prevent problems with your dryer and increase its service life is by keeping it clean and well-maintained. Here are some of the most important things you can do to protect your dryer:
- Clean the lint screen and trap often to dry your clothes quicker and prevent fires
- Check the exhaust hose periodically for excesses lint and debris
- Check the exterior exhaust vent for debris and damage
- Use liquid fabric softener to cut down on lint production
- Clean the interior and exterior of the dryer often
- Avoid overloading the dryer to extend motor and heating element life
- Inspect the flue for leaks or damage on gas models
At AAA Service Network, we also offer complete maintenance services for dryers, as well as appliance service contracts that are affordable and convenient.
For professional dryer maintenance in Southeast Michigan, contact us today!
Schedule Dryer Repairs in Southeast Michigan
Whether you need some simple dryer maintenance or major repairs, you can count on our experts at AAA Service Network for dryer repairs anywhere in Michigan.
Contact us today at 877-775-3295 or visit us online to schedule an appointment!
Our Service Area
"John of Aaa Brighton Appliance was very prompt. He quickly figured out the problem with my dishwasher and explained it to me. Thank you for great reasonable service."
Customer: ANNIEAddress: Brighton, MichiganEmployee: John HelkaWork description: Appliance repairDate: 08/20/2018
"Technician, Brian, was on time, courteous, friendly, explained the problem with our dead freezer"
Customer: JanetAddress: Brighton, MichiganEmployee: Brian LeachWork description: Appliance repairDate: 08/20/2018
"Tech's maintenance advice was greatly appreciated."
Customer: KarenAddress: Brighton, MichiganEmployee: Matt BuckWork description: Appliance repairDate: 08/20/2018
"On time and friendly. Explained the cause of the problem and how to prevent the issue from continuing."
Customer: MauroAddress: Pinckney, MichiganEmployee: Patrick McguireWork description: Appliance repairDate: 08/19/2018
"My husband and I are very happy with all of the service that we recently received from AAA Service Network, from setting up our appointment to the actual service of our dishwasher and our dryer. Everyone was professional, courteous, and thorough. Our service person, Matt, arrived early and explained everything that he was doing."
Customer: KIRK AND PATRICIAAddress: Howell, MichiganEmployee: Matt BuckWork description: Appliance repairDate: 08/18/2018
"Very knowledgeable service person found the problem & the washer is working fine."
Customer: JOHN AND HELENAddress: Ypsilanti, MichiganEmployee: Brian LeachWork description: Appliance repairDate: 08/18/2018
"Matt was very helpful and informative. Thank you"
Customer: Caretell Inns of BrightonAddress: Brighton, MichiganEmployee: Matt BuckWork description: Appliance repairDate: 08/18/2018
"Brian was wonderful! Very friendly and personable!"
Customer: HeatherAddress: Pinckney, MichiganEmployee: Brian LeachWork description: Appliance repairDate: 08/15/2018
"We'd like to thank you for sending out such a great guy to repair & replace our ice maker. Every question was answerded and he was very helpful. If we need anything done we will call AAA App! Al Koppitch"
Customer: AlanAddress: Howell, MichiganEmployee: Matt BuckWork description: Appliance repairDate: 08/15/2018
"My problem with the washer and dryer was quickly identified and the options explained. The technition, Brian, did an excellent job of fixing the problem. Thanks !!"
Customer: CLYLEAddress: Brighton, MichiganEmployee: Brian LeachWork description: Appliance repairDate: 08/14/2018