Dryer Repair in Southeast Michigan
The ability to wash and dry clothes at home is a significant time saver and a necessity for many Michigan families, but when the dryer fails to operate properly, it can make everyday life much harder. With our expert appliance repair technicians at AAA Service Network, we can minimize the disruption to your schedule and help you save money with affordable dryer repair services.
We offer professional dryer and appliance repair services throughout Southeast Michigan, as well as comprehensive HVAC, plumbing, and generator services. With over 40 years of industry experience, we can quickly diagnose and repair nearly any dryer problem, and we service all of the most common brands and models.
Has your dryer stopped working? Call AAA Service Network today at 517-548-5040 or contact us online for fast, professional dryer repairs in Southeast Michigan!
Common Dryer Problems That We Repair
Most clothes dryers, especially electric models, have a limited amount of parts and are relatively reliable. However, some of the most common dryer problems that we encounter include:
- The dryer will not turn on – In most cases, this is caused by a tripped breaker, a malfunctioning thermostat, a damaged start switch, a control circuit failure, or a blown thermal fuse. In gas models, there may be a problem with the ignition system, thermocouple, or flue.
- Long drying times – If the dryer exhaust or lint trap is partially clogged, it may take longer to dry your clothes. If both are clean, there may be problems with the heating element, control circuits, thermostat, or the combustion system on gas models.
- No heat output – If the dyer turns on but there is no heat, it may be caused by a damaged thermostat or control circuit, a blown thermal fuse, heating element failures, or combustion problems on gas dryers.
- The dryer is too hot – A damaged thermostat or control circuit could allow the dryer to overshoot the desired temperature.
- The dryer will not tumble – When the drum fails to turn, there may be a loose or broken belt or a problem with the idler pulley, aliment rollers, or the drum motor itself.
At AAA Service Network, we can quickly diagnose and repair these and most other common dryer problems. We feature highly trained, certified appliance technicians, as well as a one-year warranty on all appliance repairs.
Contact us today to schedule dryer repairs in Ann Arbor, Brighton, Howell, or the surrounding areas!
Dryer Care & Maintenance
One of the best ways to prevent problems with your dryer and increase its service life is by keeping it clean and well-maintained. Here are some of the most important things you can do to protect your dryer:
- Clean the lint screen and trap often to dry your clothes quicker and prevent fires
- Check the exhaust hose periodically for excesses lint and debris
- Check the exterior exhaust vent for debris and damage
- Use liquid fabric softener to cut down on lint production
- Clean the interior and exterior of the dryer often
- Avoid overloading the dryer to extend motor and heating element life
- Inspect the flue for leaks or damage on gas models
At AAA Service Network, we also offer complete maintenance services for dryers, as well as appliance service contracts that are affordable and convenient.
For professional dryer maintenance in Southeast Michigan, contact us today!
Schedule Dryer Repairs in Southeast Michigan
Whether you need some simple dryer maintenance or major repairs, you can count on our experts at AAA Service Network for dryer repairs anywhere in Michigan.
Contact us today at 517-548-5040 or visit us online to schedule an appointment!
Our Service Area
"Just was wonderful.... Went above and beyond to ensure everything was fixed! Everyone was very friendly from booking the appointment, to service and even the follow up call. Highly recommend."
Customer: RACHELLEAddress: Plymouth, MichiganEmployee: Justin ThomasWork description: Appliance repairDate: 10/19/2018
"I was not sure how the dryer would work after the belt was put on,. as I had told you, I would be gone all Wed, and would not be using it until Thur. Morning, which I have now done, I seems to be working ok, and spinning ok. The service man was polite, and knew what he was doing, and excepted my help when I offered to do so. he teased me about me cleaning the lent traps, and said that was his job, but as I said, he was friendly and so all was ok. I was a little surprised that even with the senior discount that it was still $175.00 but don't know what any other company would have charged. I appreciated the fact that you got to me Tuesday instead of Thur. as was my appointment, that meant a lot to me. to have the belt put on right away. I think he was surprised that I knew that it was the belt that needed to be replaced. but as I told him, I had worked in the Sears Service dept. a long time ago, thanks again Barbara and Jake Richter"
Customer: BARBARAAddress: Ann Arbor, MichiganEmployee: Brian LeachWork description: Appliance repairDate: 10/18/2018
"Thank you Justin for the quick and helpful service!"
Customer: JACOBEmployee: Justin ThomasWork description: Appliance repairDate: 10/17/2018
"John has serviced my washer 2 times now (2 different issues) and both times has been professional and knowledgeable. He diagnosed and repaired the issues in a timely fashion."
Customer: aliciaAddress: Brighton, MichiganEmployee: John HelkaWork description: Appliance repairDate: 10/16/2018
Customer: HeidiAddress: Milford Charter Township, MichiganEmployee: John HelkaWork description: Appliance repairDate: 10/13/2018
"Repair man was polite explained what he was doing and offered me options. Overall excellent!"
Customer: Jim and NancyAddress: Howell, MichiganEmployee: Kyle FrenchWork description: Appliance repairDate: 10/12/2018
"Communicated well, punctual, friendly and knowledgeable. Had our washing machine running again in no time."
Customer: Jennifer and HarveyAddress: Pinckney, MichiganEmployee: John HelkaWork description: Appliance repairDate: 10/11/2018
"Excellent service! Thank you!"
Customer: VIRGINIA AND JACKAddress: Farmington Hills, MichiganEmployee: Brian LeachWork description: Appliance repairDate: 10/10/2018
"Kyle was great. The service we had done was finished fast and neatly."
Customer: MATT AND CHRISTINAAddress: Brighton, MichiganEmployee: Kyle FrenchWork description: Appliance repairDate: 10/09/2018
"Wonderful experience, service tech, Kyle, was especially great, very knowledgable, I would recommend AAA to anyone"
Customer: RAND AND KATHYAddress: Brighton, MichiganEmployee: Kyle FrenchWork description: Appliance repairDate: 10/09/2018