Refrigerator Repair in Southeast Michigan
Refrigerators tend to be quite reliable, which makes it all the more inconvenient when they do break down or malfunction, leaving you with a stockpile of food that must be used immediately or thrown away. While some refrigerator problems are not cost-effective to repair, many are, and with our talented appliance experts at AAA Service Network, you can often avoid the cost of a replacement.
We serve customers throughout Michigan, providing quality, professional refrigerator repairs, as well as installation, repair, and maintenance services for other major appliances, such as washers, dryers, dishwashers, and more. We feature appliance technicians with the latest training and experience, and we offer a full one-year warranty on all appliance repairs. Whether you live in Howell, Plymouth, Brighton, or elsewhere in Southeast Michigan, you can trust AAA Service Network for affordable, reliable appliance repairs and much more.
Is your refrigerator too warm or not running at all? Call AAA Service Network today at 517-548-5040 or contact us online to schedule refrigerator repairs in Michigan!
Common Refrigerator Problems That We Repair
At AAA Service Network, we encounter a variety of refrigerator problems, including these common issues:
- The refrigerator fails to start – In many cases, this is a problem with the electronic control circuit, thermostat, start capacitor, or relay.
- It cycles on and off frequently – If the refrigerator is set too low, the condenser coils are dirty, the door gasket is leaking, or the thermostat is malfunctioning, the refrigerator may turn on and off too often.
- The refrigerator is too warm – If your freezer is cold, but the refrigerator is too warm, ice may be blocking the airflow between compartments or the circulation fan may have failed. If both compartments are warm, the coils may be dirty or there may be more serious problems.
- Ice accumulates in the freezer – If you have a frosty refrigerator, there may be a clog in the defrost drain, the defrost sensor may have failed, or there may be other problems in the defrost system.
- The refrigerator is too cold – If your food is freezing in the refrigerator, there may be a problem with the thermostat or electronic control circuit.
- Water is leaking from the base – Water leaks can be caused by a clogged defrost tube or a drip pan that is overflowing.
- The ice maker will not work – Ice maker problems are typically caused by a clogged filter, mineral accumulations in the water lines or fittings, or, in some cases, failures of the actual mechanical components.
Our appliance technicians can repair all these refrigerator problems, and more. We have over 40 years of appliance repair experience, and we offer emergency service for repairs on critical appliances.
Contact us to schedule repairs in Brighton, Howell, Plymouth, Ann Arbor, or the surrounding areas.
Refrigerator Care & Maintenance
While most refrigerator maintenance is best left to the professionals, there are a few things you can do to prevent problems, including:
- Gently removing dust and debris from the condenser coils periodically
- Cleaning the door gasket and inspecting it for damage
- Cleaning the interior to improve airflow and cooling
- Monitoring temperatures with a thermometer
- Replacing water and ice maker filters regularly
At AAA Service Network, we also offer comprehensive maintenance services and convenient, affordable service contacts.
To learn more about our maintenance services, contact us today!
Schedule Refrigerator Repairs in Michigan
Major or minor, when you have a problem with your refrigerator, you can trust our experts at AAA Service Network for reliable, professional refrigerator repairs anywhere in Southeast Michigan.
Contact us today at 517-548-5040 to schedule an appointment!
Our Service Area
"Patrick was on time and took care of everything that was wrong with our range in a timely fashion!! We will definitely be using AAA services again"
Customer: ASHLEYAddress: Brighton, MichiganEmployee: Patrick McguireWork description: Appliance repairDate: 12/12/2018
Customer: StevenAddress: Brighton, MichiganEmployee: Kyle FrenchWork description: Appliance repairDate: 12/08/2018
"Kyle did a great job diagnosing the problem and making the repair. He was very knowledgeable and professional."
Customer: GARY AND LINDAAddress: Howell, MichiganEmployee: Kyle FrenchWork description: Appliance repairDate: 12/07/2018
"Technician was very polite."
Customer: SherryAddress: Fowlerville, MichiganEmployee: Matt BuckWork description: Appliance repairDate: 12/07/2018
"Ron was totally fabulous. He did all the necessary repairs to return the washing machine to full function. He was very pleasant and neat. He has easily earned a 5."
Customer: ROBERTAddress: Holly, MichiganEmployee: RON BROWNWork description: Appliance repairDate: 12/06/2018
"Kyle is very nice and polite and a hard worker!"
Customer: MICHAEL AND LORIEmployee: Kyle FrenchWork description: Appliance repairDate: 12/06/2018
"Very satisfied from initial call to completion."
Customer: JeanAddress: Brighton, MichiganEmployee: Kyle FrenchWork description: Appliance repairDate: 12/05/2018
"There were 2 repair men, one diagnosed the problem and another came with the part to repair it. Both were friendly. Thank you for fixing the frig!"
Customer: Ramona and JoeAddress: Canton, MichiganEmployee: Brian LeachWork description: Appliance repairDate: 12/05/2018
"very good service from the first call to set up an appt to the service man, Patrick, completing his task. Very friendly. Great service."
Customer: DoraAddress: Howell, MichiganEmployee: Patrick McguireWork description: Appliance repairDate: 12/04/2018
"Ron was great in explaining all of our options!"
Customer: David and AmyAddress: Howell, MichiganEmployee: RON BROWNWork description: Appliance repairDate: 12/04/2018