Refrigerator Repair in Southeast Michigan
Refrigerators tend to be one of the most reliable appliances in your kitchen, which makes it all the more inconvenient when they do break down or malfunction, leaving you with a stockpile of food that must be used immediately or thrown away. While some refrigerator problems are not cost-effective to repair, many are, and with our talented appliance experts at AAA Service Network, you can often avoid the cost of a replacement.
We provide fast, effective repairs for refrigerators and freezers from top brands like Sub-Zero, LG, GE, Frigidaire, and more. We offer refrigerator repair service and appliance repair throughout Southeast Michigan, and with over 40 years of experience, you can be sure the job will be done right the first time. We feature appliance technicians with the latest training and experience, and we offer a full one-year warranty on all appliance repairs. Whether you live in Howell, Plymouth, Brighton, or elsewhere in Southeast Michigan, you can trust AAA Service Network for affordable, reliable appliance repairs and much more.
Is your refrigerator too warm or not running at all? Call AAA Service Network today at 517-548-5040 or contact us online to schedule refrigerator repairs in Michigan!
Common Refrigerator Problems That We Repair
At AAA Service Network, we encounter a variety of refrigerator problems, including these common issues:
- The refrigerator fails to start – In many cases, this is a problem with the electronic control circuit, thermostat, start capacitor, or relay.
- It cycles on and off frequently – If the refrigerator is set too low, the condenser coils are dirty, the door gasket is leaking, or the thermostat is malfunctioning, the refrigerator may turn on and off too often.
- The refrigerator is too warm – If your freezer is cold, but the refrigerator is too warm, ice may be blocking the airflow between compartments or the circulation fan may have failed. If both compartments are warm, the coils may be dirty or there may be more serious problems.
- Ice accumulates in the freezer – If you have a frosty refrigerator, there may be a clog in the defrost drain, the defrost sensor may have failed, or there may be other problems in the defrost system.
- The refrigerator is too cold – If your food is freezing in the refrigerator, there may be a problem with the thermostat or electronic control circuit.
- Water is leaking from the base – Water leaks can be caused by a clogged defrost tube or a drip pan that is overflowing.
- The ice maker will not work – Ice maker problems are typically caused by a clogged filter, mineral accumulations in the water lines or fittings, or, in some cases, failures of the actual mechanical components.
Our appliance technicians can repair all these refrigerator problems, and more. We have over 40 years of appliance repair experience, and we offer emergency service for repairs on critical appliances.
Contact us to schedule fridge repairs in Brighton, Howell, Plymouth, Ann Arbor, or the surrounding areas.
Refrigerator Care & Maintenance
While most refrigerator maintenance is best left to the professionals, there are a few things you can do to prevent problems, including:
- Gently removing dust and debris from the condenser coils periodically
- Cleaning the door gasket and inspecting it for damage
- Cleaning the interior to improve airflow and cooling
- Monitoring temperatures with a thermometer
- Replacing water and ice maker filters regularly
At AAA Service Network, we also offer comprehensive maintenance services and convenient, affordable service contacts.
To learn more about our maintenance services, contact us today!
Schedule Refrigerator Repairs in Michigan
Major or minor, when you have a problem with your refrigerator, you can trust our experts at AAA Service Network for reliable, professional refrigerator repairs anywhere in Southeast Michigan.
Contact us today at 517-548-5040 to schedule an appointment!
Our Service Area
"Same day service. Matt, our repairman, was pleasant & knowledgeable."
Customer: Thomas and LaurieAddress: Milford Charter Township, MichiganEmployee: Matt BuckWork description: Appliance repairDate: 01/31/2019
"Very, very happy with with our dryer repair. Kyle did a super job. He was fast, neat, and superior in all that he found wrong with the dryer."
Customer: Dan and MarilynAddress: Howell, MichiganEmployee: Kyle FrenchWork description: Appliance repairDate: 01/30/2019
"Everyone from start to finish was extremely kind and courteous."
Customer: LindaAddress: Brighton, MichiganEmployee: Brian LeachWork description: Appliance repairDate: 01/30/2019
"Service was great."
Customer: Mike and LoriAddress: Howell, MichiganEmployee: Justin ThomasWork description: Appliance repairDate: 01/28/2019
"Fast, courteous, professional service as always."
Customer: Lisa and JoelEmployee: Matt BuckWork description: Appliance repairDate: 01/28/2019
"Was very happy with the repair and the rep that was here. He was very pleasant"
Customer: NancyAddress: Plymouth, MichiganEmployee: Matt BuckWork description: Appliance repairDate: 01/21/2019
"Quick, efficient service. Matt is wonderful."
Customer: EricAddress: Brighton, MichiganEmployee: Matt BuckWork description: Appliance repairDate: 01/20/2019
"Brian was very courteous and professional. He explained the job in detail. It was a pleasure doing business with your company from beginning to end."
Customer: TammyAddress: Dearborn Heights, MichiganEmployee: Brian LeachWork description: Appliance repairDate: 01/19/2019
"Technician was helpful in diagnosing the problem with our refrigerator."
Customer: Julian and AlissaAddress: Howell, MichiganEmployee: Kyle FrenchWork description: Appliance repairDate: 01/18/2019
Customer: JASON AND ROSANAAddress: Plymouth, MichiganEmployee: Justin ThomasWork description: Appliance repairDate: 01/16/2019