Washing Machine Repair in Southeast Michigan
Having a working washer and dryer at home makes life infinitely more convenient, especially for large families with busy schedules. Today’s washing machines are more complex than ever, and if you want to avoid hours spent at the laundromat, call our team at AAA Service Network for fast, effective repairs when your washer breaks down.
We offer washing machine repair and appliance repair services throughout the Howell, Plymouth, and Brighton areas, and with over 40 years of experience, you can count on us for professional results. Our company features expert appliance repair technicians, superior service, and a one-year warranty on all repairs.
Give us a call today at 517-548-5040 or contact us online to schedule washing machine repair service in Southeast Michigan.
When to Call a Professional for Washer Repair
Washing machines are complex appliances with dozens of components, any of which could cause a failure when they malfunction. The most common reasons our experts at AAA Service Network are called for washing machine repairs include:
- Failures to turn on or start the wash cycle
- Incomplete wash cycles
- Agitation or spin cycle failures
- Poor cleaning performance
- Improper water levels
- Water leaks or door seal failures
- Abnormal noises or vibrations
If you’ve noticed these symptoms or any other washing machine problems, contact our team at AAA Service Network for Fast, effective washer repair anywhere in Plymouth, Novi, Howell, Brighton, Ann Arbor, or the surrounding communities!
Common Washing Machine Problems Explained
At AAA Service Network, we can diagnose and repair nearly any washing machine problem, and we service all the top brands, including LG, GE, Maytag, Whirlpool, and more. Some of the most common problems we encounter, and their causes, include:
- Washing machine will not turn on or start the wash cycle – Often this is caused by a defective door or lid switch, which signals the machine that it is safe to start, or a loss of power. Other causes can include control board failures, motor failures, or a faulty mode selector knob.
- Problems spinning or agitating – If the washer is not overloaded, the cause may be a faulty lid switch, a clog in the drain hose, a slipping or damage belt, or a failure of the motor.
- Water leaks – If you have just a minor leak, the door seal may need to be replaced on front-load models. Major leaks can be caused by damaged supply lines, a leaking drain hose, a corroded tub, or a damaged drain pump.
- Problems draining – Usually, problems draining are caused by a kink or clog in the drain line, though they can also be caused by a faulty drain pump or excessive detergent.
- Excessive vibration – If the load is not too heavy or off balance, excessive vibration can be caused by a defective belt, improper leveling, or poorly adjusted feet.
- Abnormal noises – Gurgling noises can be caused by drain problems, while clicking may indicate that something is stuck in the tub or the drain. Buzzing or humming can indicate something is stuck in the drain pump, or if your washer is not running, it may indicate a motor failure. Banging or tapping sounds may indicate an unbalanced load or poorly leveled washer.
To schedule washing machine repair in Southeast Michigan, contact our team today.
Call Today for Washer Repairs in Southeast Michigan
Are you having problems with your washing machine, dryer, or any other appliance? Trust our expert technicians at AAA Service Network for great service and quality appliance repairs that you can depend on.
Call 517-548-5040 or contact us online for fast, reliable washing machine repair services!