Boiler Maintenance in Southeast Michigan
You rely on your boiler to keep your Michigan home warm and comfortable all winter. Make sure the heating system is up to the task by scheduling boiler maintenance this fall. With over 40 years of experience performing boiler services, you know you can count on the knowledgeable technicians at AAA Service Network to perform a job well done.
The next time you need to tune up your boiler, schedule an appointment with our qualified HVAC team!
Our Residential Boiler Tune-Up Services
Boilers may not have blower fans or air filters to worry about, but there are still plenty of reasons to hire a professional for a tune-up. Here’s what boiler maintenance entails:
- Remove soot and scale to help the boiler run more efficiently
- Inspect the pressure tank to ensure the tank is filled with air, not water
- Bleed the system to remove air bubbles for better operation
- Check the boiler for corrosion and leaks to reveal if a replacement is in order
- Inspect the heat exchanger for cracks and the flue for proper venting to eliminate the possibility of a carbon monoxide leak
- Check all controls and safety devices to confirm the boiler is operating normally
- Test the high-limit control to ensure the water inside the boiler never exceeds a given temperature
- Test the pressure-relief valve to ensure the proper failsafe is in place if the pressure within the boiler ever exceeds recommend levels
- Check the gas pressure to verify that the boiler is operating safely and efficiently
Call AAA Service Network to schedule a boiler tune-up today.
Boiler Maintenance FAQs
How Does Boiler Maintenance Improve Comfort and Efficiency?
A well-maintained boiler runs more efficiently and consumes less fuel. This lowers your operating costs without decreasing your comfort level.
Does Regular Maintenance Make My Boiler More Reliable?
You count on your boiler the most during the coldest winter months. This is also when breakdowns are more likely to occur. Make sure your boiler keeps you comfortable all winter long by scheduling maintenance at the start of the season. Having a technician visit your home provides the chance to catch and repair small problems early, preventing inconvenient mid-winter breakdowns that cost you valuable time and money.
Will My Boiler Last Longer if I Maintain It?
Neglect is among the most common reasons for premature boiler failure. By giving your boiler the attention it needs, it’s bound to last years longer, delaying the day you must replace it and saving you money in the long run.
How Does a Boiler Tune-Up Improve My Safety?
Gas- and oil-fired boilers run the risk of carbon monoxide leaks. Numerous problems can cause this, from faulty installation to poor ventilation to simple neglect. Annual maintenance ensures your boiler is running safely for your peace of mind.
When Should I Schedule Boiler Maintenance?
To maximize the performance of your system, HVAC professionals recommend scheduling boiler maintenance once a year. The fall is the best time to schedule this service to prepare it for cold winter weather when you need it the most.
Still have questions? Ready to request a boiler tune-up? Contact AAA Service Network today!
Schedule Boiler Maintenance in Plymouth, Howell & Brighton
Clearly, it’s worth servicing your boiler every year. AAA Service Network can get the job done as a licensed, certified heating and cooling contractor in Southeast Michigan. We have been helping homeowners stay warm and comfortable since 1976, and we’re ready to help you achieve this goal as well. We always have our customers’ best interests in mind, so feel free to set your expectations high.
If it’s time for your next boiler tune-up, please contact us to schedule an appointment today.