DUCTLESS AC REPAIR SERVICES IN SOUTHEAST MICHIGAN
Ductless AC systems are fabulous additions to homes and apartments in Michigan. Generally, ductless systems are low-maintenance. They efficiently cool the air and keep our clients comfortable throughout the summer months.
However, just like central air conditioning systems, ductless mini-splits can falter and fail as time goes by. When problems emerge, the team at AAA Service Network is ready and waiting to perform the necessary repairs.
Contact AAA Service Network at 517-548-5040 for more information about ductless AC repair in Southeast Michigan. Our team will answer your questions and schedule a time to inspect your system.
SIGNS YOUR DUCTLESS MINI-SPLIT NEEDS REPAIRS
There are many common signs that a ductless AC system isn’t working the way it should. If you notice any of the following, it is advisable to schedule a service appointment so that a certified HVAC technician can take a look.
- Leaking Fluids. If either the indoor or outdoor unit is leaking fluid, it is important to have this checked without delay. If the leaking fluid is water, it can cause damage to the unit. If it’s refrigerant, it can pose a significant risk to your health and the health of family members and pets. Further, both fluids can cause significant and costly damage to the structure, so it is vital to stop the leak as soon as possible.
- Loss of Efficiency. Poor performance is usually caused by low refrigerant, damaged coils, blocked filters, or faulty wiring.
- Control Problems. If the unit’s wiring or electrical components are damaged, a ductless mini-split may have trouble maintaining the desired temperature. It may also fail to respond to commands, shut off, or turn on unexpectedly.
- Dirty Evaporator Coils. Dirty evaporator coils can freeze over and allow condensate to form. This can diminish performance and significantly reduce efficiency.
- Grinding Noises. Grinding noises are almost always the result of bad bearings. If the bearings are not properly lubricated, friction builds up and can cause the motor to overheat and burn out.
Contact AAA Service Network at 517-548-5040 to discuss the issues your ductless AC system is exhibiting. Our certified HVAC technicians can help identify the cause and recommend the appropriate repair.
DUCTLESS AC REPLACEMENT
Ductless AC systems can last for up to 20 years. As with central air conditioning systems, the older the system, the less efficiently it will operate, and the more repairs it will require. When repairs are no longer a viable option, the team at AAA Service Network can replace your old mini-split with a newer, more energy-efficient model.
Our team will perform all the necessary calculations to help you identify the ideal unit size for your needs. Once you select your new mini-split, we will remove the old unit, install the new unit, and dispose of the old unit. In most cases, the replacement process takes just a few hours to complete.
Contact AAA Service Network at 517-548-5040 to learn more about our ductless AC system replacement services.
AAA SERVICE NETWORK IS THE TOP CHOICE FOR MICHIGAN HOMEOWNERS
For 42 years, the teams at AAA Service Network have worked hard to establish our company as the region’s premier air conditioning service provider. We hire the best so that we can deliver the best. Whether it’s an installation, repair, or replacement, you can count on our team to deliver premium services you can depend on for your comfort.
Contact AAA Service Network at 517-548-5040 to learn more about the many reasons homeowners throughout Southeast Michigan choose us for their heating and cooling needs.