Furnace Maintenance in Southeast Michigan
When the weather turns chilly every fall, you begin the transition from cooling to heating your home. At this point, your furnace hasn’t run in months. To get it ready for another winter, we recommend scheduling furnace maintenance before it gets too cold outside.
Turn to AAA Service Network for the job! We are pleased to offer comprehensive heating services to help keep your home comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient, including furnace maintenance. With over 40 years of HVAC experience to draw from, you can trust us to take good care of your heating equipment every fall.
For high-quality furnace maintenance in Southeast Michigan, please contact us today.
What’s Included in a Furnace Tune-Up in Plymouth, Howell & Brighton?
You can tackle simple furnace maintenance tasks yourself, such as keeping all the air vents open and replacing the filter every one to three months. Still, you should leave most aspects of a heating inspection to a qualified HVAC technician. Furnace tune-ups from AAA Service Network include:
- Changing the air filter
- Cleaning the blower and motor
- Verifying good blower operation
- Inspecting and replacing the fan belt, if needed
- Checking and cleaning the burners
- Lubricating all moving parts
- Inspecting the heat exchanger for cracks
- Measuring carbon monoxide levels
- Checking the wiring and tightening loose electrical connections
- Verifying the safety controls
- Testing and calibrating the thermostat
- And more
Schedule your next heating tune-up with us today. We’ll make sure your furnace begins the season on a high note.
Benefits of Furnace Maintenance
Why is maintaining your furnace so important? Consider these reasons to make heating tune-ups a priority every fall:
- Improved efficiency: A furnace that runs smoothly consumes less energy, lowering your utility bills in the process. It’s common for the energy savings to be so great that the cost of the tune-up pays for itself.
- Fewer repairs: Routine maintenance gives your technician a chance to catch problems as they develop and repair them at a much lower expense. For example, replacing a cracked or fraying belt during a maintenance visit is easy. On the other hand, skipping a tune-up could allow the damaged belt to go undetected. If the belt snaps, it could ruin internal furnace components and require an emergency repair.
- Boosted home comfort: Some rooms may be more difficult to keep warm than others. Speak to a maintenance technician about your concerns. Together, you may find a solution, such as sealing leaky ductwork or adjusting the furnace settings to improve comfort throughout the house.
- Peace of mind: Issues such as backdrafting or carbon monoxide leaks could put your family in danger. Increase the safety of your heating equipment with a furnace tune-up that can uncover and correct these kinds of hazards.
- Longer equipment life span: Maintaining your furnace annually is the best way to add years to its life expectancy. In this way, tune-ups save you money in the long run by helping you put off premature furnace replacement.
Ready to experience these benefits for yourself? Call AAA Service Network at 517-548-5040 to schedule your next furnace maintenance visit today.
Schedule Furnace Maintenance in Plymouth, Howell & Brighton
If you want to enjoy all the benefits of a well-tuned HVAC system, don’t skip furnace maintenance this year! Trust the job to AAA Service Network, proudly serving Southeast Michigan since 1976. With over four decades of experience under our belts, it’s no wonder so many homeowners in Plymouth, Howell, and Brighton choose us to perform their furnace tune-ups every year.
Contact us to schedule heating maintenance with our qualified team today.