Southeast Michigan Geothermal Heating & Air Services
Eco-Friendly Solutions for Total Home Comfort in Howell, Plymouth, or Brighton
Heating and cooling costs can be a substantial part of a family’s budget in Michigan due to bitterly cold winters and hot summers. One of the most effective ways to reduce those costs is by installing a geothermal heating and air conditioning system, which uses the constant temperatures of the earth below ground to make the job of heating and cooling your home far easier.
At AAA Service Network, we are proud to offer geothermal heating and cooling solutions that can help our customers save money and conserve energy. Our company installs geothermal systems throughout the Howell area, including Plymouth, Brighton, Ann Arbor, and the surrounding communities. We also offer geothermal repair, routine maintenance, and more. Whether you would like to install a new geothermal system, schedule routine service, or fix a leak in the ground loop, you can count on our HVAC experts for all your geothermal needs.
To learn more about our geothermal heating systems, call AAA Service Network today at 517-548-5040 or contact us online!
Geothermal Heating Installation in Southeast Michigan
The way geothermal heating and cooling works is simple.
While outside temperatures fluctuate wildly with the passing of each season, the subterranean temperatures (that is, the underground temperature beneath your building) remains relatively the same year-round. Geothermal systems take advantage of this with a network of pipes underneath the building, as well as a pump. During the winter, the pipes absorb the heat from the ground and then move it inside the building. During the summer, the pipes pull heat and inject it into the earth.
The result is a harmonized system that keeps your home or business comfortable without using fossil fuels.
Geothermal Repair & Service
Geothermal heating and cooling systems tend to be quite reliable but can develop problems with age. If your system is not performing properly, leaking water, making strange sounds, or doing anything else unusual, you may need professional repairs. At AAA Service Network, we can quickly diagnose most geothermal problems, and our repair services include:
- Coil replacement
- Blower motor and fan replacement
- Start capacitor and relay replacement
- Compressor replacement
- Refrigerant line repairs
- Refrigerant charging
- Loop leak repair
- And more
We also offer complete geothermal service and maintenance to keep your system performing optimally. A typical visit includes tasks like cleaning the coils, replacing the air filter, checking the refrigerant levels, and more. Our services help to improve system performance, extend service life, and save energy.
Contact us today for geothermal maintenance in the Howell area.
Frequently Asked Questions About Geothermal Systems
Here are a few of the most common geothermal questions our experts at AAA Service Network receive:
- How long do geothermal systems last? The geothermal heat pump inside your home can last up to 25 years, while the ground loop can last 50 years.
- How much does it cost to replace a geothermal system? This depends on whether you are replacing just the geothermal heat pump or the entire system, including the ground loop. Other factors that affect the cost include the installation complexity, depth of the ground loop, and costs for parts and labor. While initial costs for geothermal are higher than traditional systems, the monthly cost for heating or cooling will be far lower thereafter.
- What are the disadvantages of using geothermal energy? While there are numerous pros and cons, the chief disadvantages of geothermal are the higher initial cost and the excavation required to install the ground loop.
- How much money can you save by using geothermal energy? The savings will depend on your specific system, but the U.S. Department of Energy estimates geothermal systems use between 44% and 72% less energy.
Have more questions about geothermal heating and cooling? Our experts are ready to assist! Give us a call now at 517-548-5040 to talk with a member of our team.
Schedule Your Geothermal System Installation or Service Today
If you are interested in installing a geothermal system, or if you are in need of repairs, it is important you call in HVAC experts you can trust. At AAA Service Network, every technician is certified. We believe in the quality of the work we provide, which is why we back all of our repairs with an industry-leading one year warranty! We understand the importance of keeping your home comfortable, and we are proud to work alongside you to help you achieve it, no matter what service works best for you.
- 40+ years of service to our local community
- 24/7 emergency services
- Top quality workmanship from certified technicians
- One-year warranty on all of our repairs
- Free second opinion
We are proud to provide a complimentary quote on installations! Call 517-548-5040. We have offices in Brighton, Plymouth, and Howell, Michigan.