Michigan Humidifier & Dehumidifier Service
Whole-House Solutions Provided by Our Howell, Plymouth & Brighton HVAC Experts
At AAA Service Network, we believe total comfort in your home is about more than just temperature. That's why our HVAC experts offer more than just heating and cooling solutions-including services for humidifiers and dehumidifiers. By implementing a whole-house solution for ultimate humidity control, you can ensure the air you and your family breathe is optimized for your comfort. If you have questions, or if you would like to schedule your service, call (517) 325-0489!
Benefits of Humidifiers
Healthy humidity is 30-60% humidity.
During the heating season, while your furnace is keeping your home warm, a humidifier is added to your furnace to keep your humidity at a healthy level of between 30-60%. Humidifiers can positively impact your comfort and your health!
- Reducing the chance of getting sick with ailments such as the cold or flu
- Preventing home damage to your furniture and woodwork from dry air
- Lowering the cost of energy costs by making normal temperatures more comfortable
It can also decrease the effects of low humidity such as bloody noses, dry mouth, sore throats, and more.
Benefits of Dehumidifiers
Your finished basement should be as dry as your main living room. Too much humidity can be a bad thing, which is why installing and maintaining a central Energy Star dehumidifier can be equally as important to your comfort, your health, and the well-being of your household.
- No cold, clammy basements
- Keeping the air from feeling stuffy
- Keeping you from feeling sticky or sweaty
- Reducing wet stains on walls and ceilings
- Reducing condensation on your pipes
- Halting the growth of mold and mildew
Find the Perfect Balance with AAA's Help
If the humidity in your home is affecting your comfort, impacting your health, or causing property damage, then it is time for you to do something about it. At AAA Service Network, we can work with you to determine the right solution for your home and then help you install it. We also offer repair and maintenance services to keep your machine running properly!