Sewer Line Replacement in Southeast Michigan
At AAA Service Network, our master plumbers offer an array of drain and sewer services to keep your pipes flowing smoothly. If your plumbing keeps backing up, it may be possible to attempt drain and sewer cleaning or repair first. However, if our master plumbers discover that your sewer system is damaged beyond repair, a replacement may be necessary. Rest assured that our professional solutions will get your plumbing flowing smoothly again!
For dependable sewer replacement in Southeast Michigan, please contact the plumbing experts at AAA Service Network today.
Why Do Sewer Lines Fail?
Sewer pipes are designed to last for decades, but they are not infallible. Their location underground makes them susceptible to several types of damage. Some materials also wear out faster than others. Here are some common reasons why sewer lines fail:
- Blockages: From tree root intrusion to gradual grease buildup to foreign objects wedged in the pipes, blockages of any kind may prevent water from flowing freely. Fortunately, we can usually resolve these issues with sewer line cleaning or repair.
- Broken pipes: Settling soil and the freeze/thaw cycle may cause your sewer pipes to crack, collapse, or become punctured.
- Corrosion: Old age can lead to rust buildup in a sewer line, especially if it’s made of cast iron. This restricts water flow and may eventually cause a crack to develop in the pipe.
- Leaky joints: If sewer pine joints break or corrode, they could start leaking, contaminating the surrounding soil with sewage.
- Bellied pipes: The sewer line may sink unevenly due to settling or heaving soil. Debris and waste collect at the low points of the pipe, eventually causing blockages.
Do you think your sewer lines are failing? Schedule a plumbing inspection from AAA Service Network today to find out.
Signs You Need Sewer Line Replacement in Southeast Michigan
If you notice any of the following problems, get in touch with us to discuss your sewer replacement options:
- Sluggish drains affecting multiple plumbing fixtures
- Frequent toilet clogs
- Water backing up, especially from basement-level drains
- Foul-smelling sewer odors coming from the drains
- Areas of standing water or patches of extra-green grass in the yard
- Sudden increase of flies, mosquitoes, rodents, or other pests on your property
- Abrupt increase in your water or sewer bills
- Sewer lines that are more than 25 years old
Have you begun noticing any of these signs? Don’t delay! Call AAA Service Network to diagnose the problem with your sewer system.
What to Expect When Replacing Your Sewer Line
When you call us with a sewer line problem, expect a knowledgeable master plumber to arrive promptly. We’ll inspect your sewer system to determine the underlying cause. With access to the latest plumbing tools and technology, we can diagnose issues quickly and accurately. If we determine that replacing your sewer line is the best option, we will provide an upfront estimate to help you make an informed decision. Depending on the extent of the problem, it may be possible to use trenchless sewer line replacement methods. Otherwise, the job may require digging in your yard to remove and replace damaged pipes.
To request a sewer replacement quote, please contact us today.
Schedule Sewer Line Replacement in Southeast Michigan
Because of the complexity involved with replacing a sewer line, most areas in Southeast Michigan and elsewhere require a professional plumber to complete the job. AAA Service Network has over four decades of experience providing a job well done to our customers in Howell, Plymouth, and Brighton. For your peace of mind, we guarantee your safety and satisfaction.
Let us assist with your sewer line replacement! Request your free estimate today.