Water Softeners & Water Treatment Systems in Howell, Brighton & Plymouth, MI
$ 20 off
Same day service!Print coupon
Not valid with any other offer.
We Can Fix Smelly Water Problems that Cause Iron Stains & Hard Water
Are you looking to repair your water softener? Need to install a new one? If so, do not hesitate to reach out to AAA Service Network as soon as possible. Since 1976, our team has been trusted and recommended throughout the community for providing high-quality services that can be relied upon. While we fix just about anything in your home or business, our softener team is specialized in water treatment. From repairs to installations to replacements, our team of certified technicians will impress you!
- Water softener installation
- Water softener repair
- Reverse osmosis purified drinking water systems
- Iron and manganese removers (rusty water)
- Ultraviolet water disinfection systems
- Activated carbon filters
- Water conditioning systems
- High-efficiency salt saver systems
- Rust stain preventers
What Are the Benefits of Installing a Water Softener?
Water softeners can be an invaluable addition, especially in areas where hard water is a problem. Essentially, water softeners use a process known as an ion exchange. While you don’t need to know the exact science of how this process works, what you should know are the innumerable benefits to it.
- Better tasting water
- Cleaner dishes, cars, and plumbing fixtures
- Softer hair and smoother skin
- Less money wasted on soap and shampoo
- Softer clothes with brighter colors
- Longer lifespan for water-using appliances
- Crystal clear water
Having a plentiful source of clean, fresh-tasting water is surely a luxury that you can have in your own home. We are proud to help residents in Howell, Plymouth, Brighton, and the surrounding areas to address any concerns they might have over water quality and finding ways to improve it.
What Are the Signs You Have Hard Water in Your Home?
- Soaps won’t lather
- Stains on dishes and utensils after cleaning
- Build-up and soap scum around plumbing fixtures (faucets, shower heads, and drains)
- Dry or irritated skin (particularly after taking a shower or bath)
- Stiff or rough clothing after washing
How AAA Service Network Can Help You Solve Your Michigan Home’s Hard Water Problem
At AAA Service Network, we proudly provide water softener services to people throughout Howell and surrounding areas. No matter which appliance you have or need, you can count on us to deliver.
- We have been delivering exceptional service since 1976.
- Our green technology uses 50% less salt.
- We provide a one year warranty for all of our repairs.
- We have several special financing offers available with approved credit.
- We provide complimentary quotes on installations.
- All of our technicians are educated and certified!
- Our softeners have the best warranty in the business!