Water Softeners & Water Treatment Systems in Southeast Michigan
HOWELL | BRIGHTON | PLYMOUTH | ANN ARBOR | FENTON & SURROUNDING AREAS
If you need reliable, top-notch water treatment services in Southeast Michigan, look no further than AAA Service Network. Our extensive experience and commitment to customer satisfaction make us the preferred choice for superior water treatment and plumbing solutions throughout Livingston County.
Our certified, licensed technicians will ensure you receive the highest level of expertise and professionalism, offering free estimates on equipment installations to make your water treatment experience as easy and stress-free as possible.
Don't hesitate to schedule water treatment service with AAA Service Network by calling us at (517) 548-5040 today!
Our Water Treatment Solutions
AAA Service Network provides a comprehensive range of water treatment solutions designed to cater to the needs of Livingston County homeowners. Our offerings proudly include:
- Water Softener Installation: Say goodbye to hard water problems with expert water softener installations that will enhance your home's water quality.
- Water Softener Repair: AAA Service Network's skilled technicians can diagnose and repair the issue promptly if your water softener is acting up.
- Reverse Osmosis Purified Drinking Water Systems: Enjoy purified, great-tasting drinking water from your tap with our cutting-edge reverse osmosis systems.
- Iron & Manganese Removers: Rid your water of rusty discoloration and cloudy water caused by iron and manganese contaminants with our innovative solutions.
- Ultraviolet Water Disinfection Systems: Ensure your water is free from harmful microorganisms with advanced UV disinfection systems.
- Activated Carbon Filters: Remove your water's impurities, odors, and unpleasant tastes with activated carbon filters.
- Water Conditioning Systems: Optimize your water quality with tailored water conditioning systems to suit your needs.
- High-Efficiency Salt Saver Systems: Save on salt consumption while maintaining the efficiency of your water softener.
- Rust Stain Preventers: Prevent unsightly rust stains from appearing on your fixtures and appliances.
Allow our team to assess your water treatment needs and provide the exceptional solutions your home requires. Call (517) 548-5040 to request water treatment services in Southeast Michigan today!
Signs You Have Hard Water in Your Home
Hard water can cause various inconveniences and affect your daily routine. Look out for the following signs that indicate you may have hard water in your home:
- Soap won't lather: Getting soap to lather when washing your hands or washing dishes is a clear sign of hard water.
- Stains on dishes & utensils: If, after cleaning, you notice stubborn stains or spots on your dishes and utensils, you may have a hard water issue.
- Buildup & soap scum: If you notice buildup and soap scum on your plumbing fixtures like faucets, showerheads, and drains, the culprit could be hard water.
- Dry, irritated skin: If your skin feels dry or irritated after taking a shower or bath, a hard water problem may be responsible.
- Stiff, rough clothing: If your clothes feel stiff or rough even after washing with detergent, it could be due to the presence of hard water in your home.
Recognize the signs of hard water in your Livingston County home? Enhance your water supply with help from AAA Service Network by calling us at (517) 548-5040 to schedule your water treatment service today!
Choose AAA Service Network for Your Water Treatment Needs
AAA Service Network is proud to be the top choice for Southeast Michigan families seeking exceptional water treatment solutions. Serving the community with superior service since 1976, our experience and expertise are unparalleled. Not only do we use green technology that conserves resources and utilizes 50% less salt, but we also offer a one-year warranty on all repairs, ensuring your complete peace of mind.
Additionally, we offer complimentary quotes on installations, allowing you to make informed decisions about your water treatment needs. Our team of licensed, certified technicians will ensure you receive top-tier service and the best warranty in the business for water softeners.
Water Softener & Treatment FAQs
What are the benefits of installing a water softener?
Installing a water softener can bring numerous benefits to your home, including:
- Reduced scale buildup in pipes and appliances
- Extended life span of plumbing appliances and fixtures
- Softer, smoother skin and hair
- Brighter, softer laundry
- Improved overall water efficiency
How do water softeners work?
The effects of hard water are caused by calcium and magnesium that naturally become dissolved in the groundwater as it passes through the Earth into an aquifer or well. These minerals can accumulate on the inside of pipes and fixtures, reducing water flow, and they can also cause other problems like staining, skin irritation, and reduced lathering in soaps.
Water softeners are designed to remove calcium and magnesium by replacing them with sodium during an ion exchange process. It uses negatively charged resin beads and a mixture of salt, or sodium chloride, to do this. Because both calcium and magnesium have strong positive charges, and the water-softening beads are negatively charged, the undesired minerals are pulled from the water, and sodium, with its weaker positive charge, is free to replace them. Once the system has removed large amounts of minerals, it is flushed and recharged with sodium to continue operating effectively.
Is soft water safe to drink?
Softened water is safe to drink, and the process of water softening mainly affects hard minerals like calcium and magnesium. However, some people with specific health conditions or concerns about sodium intake may choose to have a separate water filtration system for drinking water in addition to a water softener.
What You Can Expectwhen you work with us
-Edward Copp, Owner
“We use AAA for all our plumbing, heating, & electrical needs – and they’ve always done great work! They always make a special effort to ensure that we’re satisfied with the work they do.”- Richard
Livingston, Washtenaw, W Wayne,
SW Oakland and S Genesee Counties
Howell | Brighton | Plymouth | Ann Arbor | Novi | Fenton | Northville
Canton | South Lyon | Pinckney | Hartland | Milford | Whitmore Lake | Dexter | Ypsilanti | Belleville | Livonia | Fowlerville | Chelsea
W Wayne, SW Oakland and
S Genesee Counties
Howell | Brighton | Plymouth | Ann Arbor
Novi | Fenton | Northville | Canton
South Lyon | Pinckney | Hartland
Milford | Whitmore Lake | Dexter | Ypsilanti | Belleville | Livonia | Fowlerville | Chelsea