Furnace Repair in Southeast Michigan
$ 20 off
Regular maintenance saves you money!Print coupon
Not valid with any other offer.
Serving Howell, Plymouth, Brighton & Beyond
With the brutal winters in the Howell area, furnace problems can be extremely inconvenient, or even dangerous in some circumstances. That is why it is important to have an HVAC contractor you can rely on for fast, effective furnace repairs whenever you have a problem.
For homeowners in the Howell, Plymouth, or Brighton areas, the best choice for fast, professional furnace repair services is our team at AAA Service Network. We have been serving Howell and the surrounding areas for over 42 years, and with our extensive experience and in-depth knowledge, you can count on us for all your heating and cooling needs.
Are you having a problem with your furnace? Don’t search online for “furnace repair near me.” Simply call AAA Service Network at 517-548-5040 or contact us online for fast, affordable, and reliable furnace repairs!
Common Causes of Furnace Problems
When your furnace breaks down, your first reaction may be to ask “why did my furnace stop working?” Even with a well-maintained system, there are a number of things that can cause performance problems or even complete breakdowns. These include:
- Thermostat problems – If your thermostat is not set correctly, its batteries are dead, or it is malfunctioning, it may prevent your furnace from operating.
- Loss of power – If the breaker for your furnace trips, it will shut down the system. While this can happen occasionally for no obvious reason, if it happens too often, there may be a problem with the blower motor other components that cause a higher current draw than normal.
- Ignition problems – Your furnace will shut down to prevent dangerous gas accumulations if the electric igniter or pilot light is not working properly. Often, this is due to a dirty flame sensor or a defective thermocouple.
- Overheating – If the heat exchanger becomes too hot, often due to a faulty fan motor, the furnace may shut down to avoid unnecessary damage. Often, the furnace will restart after the heat exchanger has cooled sufficiently.
- Control circuit failure – If there is a blown fuse or a damaged circuit on the control board, your furnace may fail to start or it may stop running suddenly.
At AAA Service Network, our technicians offer fast, accurate diagnosis services for these or any other furnace problems. We will inspect your system and offer the best repair options for your budget.
For a professional furnace diagnosis in Howell, Plymouth or Brighton, contact our team today!
Our Furnace Repair Services
Whether you have a simple furnace problem, like a malfunctioning thermostat, or something more complex, such as a damaged control board, our experts at AAA Service Network can help. We service most popular brands, and our expert technicians will work hard to find the most cost-effective furnace repair options. We have the experience and equipment to handle most common repairs quickly, including:
- Thermostat replacements
- Blower motor and fan replacements
- Run capacitor and relay replacements
- Control board repairs or replacements
- Burner cleaning and adjustments
- Flame sensor cleaning
- Igniter replacements
- Thermocouple replacements
We also offer emergency service for problems that happen outside of business hours, as well as complete maintenance services to prevent future problems.
Contact us today for quality furnace repairs in Howell, MI!
Schedule Furnace Repairs in Howell, Plymouth & Brighton, MI
When you need oil furnace repair services you can count on, look no further than AAA Service Network. We will work diligently to get your furnace running properly as soon as possible.
Contact us today at 517-548-5040 to schedule furnace repairs in Howell, Plymouth, or Brighton!
Furnace Repair Frequently Asked Questions
Should I repair or replace my furnace?
Each situation is unique, so it’s best to consult with HVAC professionals. But here are some signs it may be better for a replacement (instead of repair):
- Your furnace is emitting carbon monoxide
- Your furnace is over 10-15 years old
- You’re paying for frequent repairs
Should I try to keep my furnace from running too much?
The main benefit of running the furnace fan continuously is that you will have better circulation of your home’s heated or cooled air.
How long does my furnace last?
A well-maintained furnace lasts 10-15 years.
What type of furnace do you recommend?
At AAA Service Network, we install and service Bryant, Carrier, Lennox, Rheem, and almost all types of furnaces. Contact us online for further information on our recommended furnace options.