Heat Pump Replacement in Southeast Michigan
Air Conditioning System
New Carrier Heating and Air Conditioning system for up to $600 back in utility rebates for qualifying equipment, plus 0% financing!*Print coupon
Not valid with any other offer.
*With approved credit; restrictions may apply. Call 877-775-3295 for details.
Heat pumps are great for homes in Southeast Michigan that do not have natural gas. They offer significant savings over electric resistance heating because they do not actually generate heat—they extract it from the air outside and bring it indoors, which uses far less energy. Plus, they can be reversed to offer cooling in the summer. Heat pumps can last 12 to 15 years, or even longer with impeccable maintenance, but you may consider replacing it sooner to take advantage of modern, energy-saving technologies.
If you are ready to replace your heat pump, contact our team at AAA Service Network. Our HVAC service professionals can help you select the best energy-efficient model for your home, and we can provide an accurate and fast installation. We serve customers throughout the Southeast Michigan area, including Howell, Plymouth, Brighton, and the surrounding communities.
For cost-effective, professional heat pump replacement in Southeast Michigan, look no further than AAA Service Network. Call us today at 517-548-5040 or contact us online to schedule an appointment today!
When to Consider a Heat Pump Replacement
As your heat pump ages, it will gradually become less efficient and reliable as parts begin to wear and forces like corrosion and heat cause damage. It may be time for a heat pump replacement when:
- Your heat pump is over 12 years old – Most older heat pumps do not last over 15 years, and once problems start occurring, a replacement may be the most cost-effective option.
- It needs frequent repairs – If your system is frequently breaking down and in constant need of repair, a new heat pump will be a more reliable option.
- It has major problems – If your heat pump has a faulty compressor, a faulty blower motor, or a leak in a coil, replacing it may cost only slightly more than repairing it, and you can increase comfort, reduce energy costs, and improve reliability simultaneously.
- It cannot keep your home comfortable – If your heat pump cannot keep up with the heating and cooling demand of your household, it is time for a new system.
When you need a heat pump replacement, call our team at AAA Service Network. Replacing a heat pump yourself is really not an option, as it requires significant experience to do properly, costly tools, and more. Additionally, many municipalities require a professional installation, and many manufacturers will only honor warranties when a licensed contractor has installed the system.
Contact us today to learn if a heat pump replacement is the right choice for your Southeast Michigan home!
Heat Pump Replacement Services
At AAA Service Network, we feature licensed, professional HVAC experts who can size and install your heat pump properly, and we offer fast, friendly service throughout the Howell, Plymouth, and Brighton areas. Our heat pump replacement services include:
- Removing your old heat pump
- Calculating new heating and cooling loads for proper sizing
- Selecting the heat pump with the proper capacity and features
- Installing the condenser, evaporator, air handler, and refrigerant lines
- Testing the system and explaining its operation and features
We also offer heat pump maintenance to keep your system running smoothly as well as repair services for any future problems you may encounter.
When you want a quality heat pump replacement done right the first time, trust our team at AAA Service Network. Call 517-548-5040 or contact us online to schedule heat pump replacement today!