Garbage Disposal Repair & Installation in Southeast Michigan
$ 20 off
Same day service!Print coupon
Not valid with any other offer.
Garbage disposals make it easy to dispose of food waste without the mess and odors of placing it in the kitchen trash. With plenty of power, sharp blades, and intricate plumbing, installing or servicing a garbage disposal should be left to a professional, in most cases.
Whether you need a garbage disposal installed, have one that is due for replacement, or need some repairs, you can count on our appliance experts at AAA Service Network for help. We offer both garbage disposal installation and garbage disposal repair, and we serve customers throughout Southeast Michigan, including Howell, Plymouth, Brighton, Novi, Ann Arbor, and the surrounding areas.
Need help with your garbage disposal? Call AAA Service Network at 517-548-5040 or contact us online to schedule service in Southeast Michigan today!
Garbage Disposal Installation & Replacement
When you need a new garbage disposal installed, our team at AAA Service Network will be happy to help. Our experts can help you select the best model for your needs, and we can provide a professional garbage disposal installation that includes all the electrical and drain modifications necessary for your particular setup.
We can also replace a garbage disposal that has failed. The typical garbage disposal will last eight to 15 years, depending on its initial quality and how well it was cared for. At AAA Service Network, we offer high-quality garbage disposals and professional installations that help to ensure a long, reliable service life.
Contact us today for a garbage disposal installation in the Howell, Plymouth, or Brighton area!
Garbage Disposal Repairs
Has your garbage disposal jammed, stopped working, or caused a drain clog? When you need fast, effective garbage disposal repairs in Southeast Michigan, trust our team at AAA Service Network. We can help with any garbage disposal problem you may encounter including:
- Jammed or locked-up impellers
- Poor grinding performance or clogs
- Tripped breakers or reset switch
- A motor that is humming or making no noise at all
- Leaking or loose connections
To schedule garbage disposal repair services in Southeast Michigan, contact us today!
What Can You Put Down a Garbage Disposal?
Almost all foods are safe to grind in the garbage disposal, including most fruits, vegetables, meat scraps, and leftover food particles from washing dishes. There are some exceptions, however, including:
- Celery, banana peels, corn husks, and asparagus – The fibers in these foods can wrap around the blades and cause the disposal to jam.
- Grease and coffee grounds – Grease can congeal in the drain, causing clogs, while coffee grounds, spices, and similar materials can accumulate like sediment.
- Eggshells – While the shells themselves are not harmful, the attached membrane can wrap around the blades, causing a jam.
- Pasta and rice – These foods will continue absorbing water, expanding and causing clogs.
- Potatoes and beans – Starchy foods can leave a heavy residue that causes problems.
If your garbage disposal is not working, try shutting the power off and pressing the reset button on the bottom of the unit. If it has jammed completely, use a hex wrench to turn the impellers from the underside with the power off, or if there is no hex key slot, carefully use a broom handle through the sink drain. Never use your hand. If these steps do not fix it, call a professional.
Schedule Garbage Disposal Service in Southeast Michigan
For expert garbage disposal repairs and installations, look no further than our proven team at AAA Service Network.
Call 517-548-5040 or contact us online to schedule garbage disposal services today!